Galileo Preschool provides an innovative, project-based learning environment for children. The school serves children ages 2 to 6, and provides working parents the flexibility they need:
- We are open from 7am to 6pm, Monday through Friday
- We provide nutritious meals for your child: breakfast, lunch, and two snacks
- We have a potty-training program for toddlers to help foster their independence
- We offer both full-day and half-day programs
- We offer partial-week programs (2 or 3 days) for families who have flexibility in their schedules
- Our program includes academic curriculum as well as exploratory activities to keep our students balanced and happy
- All daily activities are included in a single, affordable tuition fee
- We are located in a secure building, with a fully monitored entrance to the school
- Our classrooms are spacious, with an abundance of materials and activities to engage children during exploratory play
We position students on a path of success by building their confidence alongside their core competencies.
We aim to inspire our children to take joy in learning about the world around them. We are educating future leaders to take care of each other and make the world a better place.
Working Together to Achieve the Extraordinary
The most important influence in a child's life is his or her family. At Galileo Preschool, we work closely with parents to supplement child development by providing ample education opportunities. We have a strong PFA (Parent-Faculty Association) and provide many opportunities for parents to get involved in our community. Our activities include:
- Halloween Parade
- Thanksgiving Potluck
- Christmas Show
- Spring Show
- International Fashion Show
- Summer Hawaiian Luau
- Parent-teacher conferences
- Mother's Day & Father's Day Activities
- PTA Events
- Preschool Graduation
Get to Know our Faculty
The teachers at Galileo Preschool are the best in the industry. Their commitment, love, and passion for children is immediately evident when you watch them in the classroom. Our teachers are all qualified Early Childhood Educators, licensed by the State of California. Many of our teachers hold Bachelor's Degrees in the Education field.
We Celebrate Diversity
Galileo Preschool seeks to enroll students who have the potential to take advantage of its challenging academic program. Galileo Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin.